What “Free Installation” Means
As a courtesy to our customers, we offer a free installation service, where we will install DAP on your site for free. And we can do your free installation within 24 hours of your purchase.
However, many people are confused by what “Free Installation” really means. So this article is to give you more details about that.
Installation vs. Setup
To give you a real-world example, think of “DAP Installation” similar to “Delivering the boxed TV set to your doorstep”. That’s it!
We won’t take it out of the box, hook it up to your cable box, set up your channels, set up your DVR, hook up your game console, DVD player, Roku box, etc. All of those things fall under “Setup & Configuration”.
So if you want our help setting up your DAP site, then check out our “Membership Site In A Box” package that comes with “Concierge” sessions to help you set it all up.
What Free Installation Includes
- We will upload all DAP files to your server
- We will activate the dap plugin on one WordPress blog (the DAP-WP-LiveLinks plugin)
- Activating this plugin will create all of the dap tables in your WordPress database
- We will setup the Cron job(s) for you within your web hosting cPanel.
- If we see any hosting related configuration or installation issues, we will do our best to resolve them, if they are even resolvable (99% of the time, they are).
- We will then send you your new DAP Admin Email id and Password via the same support ticket you opened for installation.
That’s it. There’s nothing else involved in the free installation that we perform.
What Free Installation DOES NOT Include
- Installation or setup or configuration of your theme (like OptimizePress or Thesis)
- Installation, setup or configuration of other plugins
- Troubleshooting of your current WordPress installations
- Troubleshooting issues with any previous membership plugins that you may be using
- Doing an “Overview” of your web site and giving you ideas about what can or cannot be done using DAP
- etc… etc… but you get the idea 🙂
Hope this helps clarify what you’re getting as part of your purchase.
Please remember that get get only one free installation, regardless of which license you buy. Additional installations may be purchased at http://DigitalAccessPass.com/buynow.php#installation
If you want us to do it all for you, then check out our “Membership Site In A Box” package that comes with “Concierge” sessions to help you set it all up.
To get your first free installation, click here.
Is it necessary to disable my existing membersite software (wish list) before DAP is installed? Or can I continue to use wishlist until I’m ready to switch to DAP after the plugin is installed and configured?