Q: How to automatically add a new user in DAP to a 1SiteAutomation.com (1SA) list (or other 1Shoppingcart – 1SC – private label)?
A: Every list in 1SA/1SC gets a unique email id – like firstname.lastname@example.org ).
Add that to the “3rd-Party Notification Email Ids” field of the DAP product (under Products > Manage > “Notifications” tab)
And make sure you set the “Direct Subscribe” field in your 1SA/1SC list to be “On”.
DAP is so powerful and flexible, that you can sell access to your membership through different payment processors, all at the same time.
And we often get asked how to leverage different affiliate networks like ClickBank and JVZoo and Warrior Plus at the same time while making sure no affiliate commissions are lost, and every affiliate gets credited their commissions for sending potential buyers to your site.
1) If buyer arrives ONLY through DAP affiliate link, and ends up purchasing through ANY payment processor, then DAP affiliate will get credit.
2) If buyer arrives ONLY through CB affiliate link, and ends up purchasing through CB payment processor, but the buyer has a different DAP affiliate’s cookie from a link he clicked on at some point before (but did not purchase at that time, say), then both CB affiliate and DAP affiliate will get credit (double commissions on same purchase, but to two different affiliates).
If there’s no DAP cookie on his computer, then only CB affiliate will get the commission.
If the DAP affiliate “chains” two of his own affiliate links – his DAP affiliate link and CB affiliate link – like shown below, then same affiliate will get both CB commission as well as DAP commission. Again, double commissions but to same person.
3) If buyer arrives ONLY through JVZOO affiliate link, and ends up purchasing through JVZOO payment processor, but the buyer has a different DAP affiliate’s cookie from a link he clicked on at some point before (but did not purchase at that time, say), then both JVZOO affiliate and DAP affiliate will get credit (double commissions on same purchase, but to two different affiliates).
If there’s no DAP cookie on his computer, then only JVZOO affiliate will get the commission.
If the DAP affiliate “chains” two of his own affiliate links – his DAP affiliate link and JVZOO affiliate link – like shown below, then same affiliate will get both JVZOO commission as well as DAP commission. Again, double commissions but to same person.
To make sure that you’re not paying double-commissions on purchases, and also to make sure that sales don’t get lost between affiliate networks (and your affiliates losing their commissions in the process), you have to set things up the right way.
The main thing to do, is to create a separate set of the following for each affiliate network:
So the net effect of this, is…
If a CB affiliate sends traffic to a page, that page must have a CB buy link ONLY on that page. If you have, say, a JVZoo button on that same page, and the buyer buys through the JVZoo link, then the CB affiliate will get no commissions for that purchase. Which means, they will stop promoting your product because you’re basically funnelling off their visitors to a different affiliate network.
Similarly, the landing page for JVZoo affiliates must have only JVZoo buy buttons.
Landing page for a regular payment processor – like Paypal or Authorize.net – should have only a Paypal and/or Authorize.net buy button (and no CB or JVZoo buy buttons). In this case, for these products in DAP, you should set up an affiliate commission row on the “Affiliates > Manage” screen, so that your DAP affiliates can get credited for sales made through your regular web site.
1) Update DAP Setup > Config -> Secret Authorization Key to be…
2) Point the Google Checkout IPN handler to
(replace yoursite.com with the name of your site).
3) Create a DAP product and make sure the item name that your GC Item Name exactly matches the DAP Product Name.
You will find a file by name dap-gc-responsehandler.php in your dap folder.
Use this file as is, with no changes, during testing. Nothing to change.
But once you’re ready to go live, open the file, and find the line below:
$server_type = “‘sandbox”;
And change it to:
$server_type = “‘production”;
1) Go to DigiResults.com “Manage” Listings tab at https://www.digiresults.com/manage/listings
3) Click on “Edit Product” below the Products section on the listings page.
Set the Direct Receipt URL to point to the dap script on your site…
The direct receipt format should be set to Clickbank Instant Notification.
5) Create a product in DAP and make sure the dap Product Name exactly matches the digiresults Product Name.
Now run a test purchase via digiresults and see if the account gets created in dap automatically.
DAP supports full fledged integration with JVZoo including automated login to membership where users can instantly get access without any manual action. No waiting for welcome email or having to pick a username/ password on the thank-you page after purchase. All automatic.
If you want the users to be auto-logged-in to their membership right after purchase, then please do this step. Otherwise skip this step.
(Click image below to see enlarged version)
i. Delivery Method -> Pass Parameters : Make sure to check the box that says ‘Pass Parameters to Download Page‘
ii. Download Page: Say that after the purchase is complete, you want the users to land on a members area page where they can download/access their purchased content. Say the url of that page is http://YOURSITE.com/member-home
If you want DAP to auto-login the users to their membership and then redirect to /member-home, enter this in the Thankyou / Download Page textbox and then they can get redirected to the /member-home.
Replace YOURSITE.com with the actual name of your site.
Here /member-home is just an example. You can enter the url of any page where you want users to be redirected after login.
In the autologin URL, we have omitted “/” in front of member-home and “/” in front of errorurl because JVZoo messes up the formatting if you include “/” in the querystring.
itemnumber=It should be the product ID of the DAP product you want the users to get access to
redirect=It should be the URL of the page where the users should land after they get logged-in. If you want them to go to /member-home after automated login, set redirect=/member-home (just the relative path is good, no need to enter full url).
errorurl=It should be the URL of the page where the users should land if there are any errors during account creation
Check the check box next to this field.
In that same section, set the Recommended: Method #1 field to the following URL:
(NOTE: replace yoursite.com with the actual domain name of your site).
NOTE 1: Make sure your JVZoo Product Name exactly matches your DAP Product Name
NOTE 2: Also make sure you have the “Welcome Email” Subject & Body configured in the DAP Product page with the right merge tags to send out user login/password.
Set the JVZoo My Account => JVZIPN Secret Key to match the Secret key in your DAP setup -> config -> Payment Processing => Secret Authorization Key.
You can pick any secret key you want. Just make sure it exactly matches in dap setup -> config area and the JVZoo My Account page.
NOTE: You can put in ANYTHING you want in the DAP secret key (in dap setup -> config). Say that you set it to DAPKEY. Now when you go to JVZoo My Account => JVZIPN Secret Key, make sure to set the jvzoo secret key to DAPKEY there too. It has to EXACTLY match whatever you set the dap secret key to.
When a user completes purchase of the product, JVZoo will send payment notification to DAP to the IPN URL specified above. And if you have setup auto-login, then after the user completes the final purchase, JVZoo will land the users on the final receipt page where if they click on “Access My Purchase”, dap will auto-login the users to their membership and allow them instant access to the product.
NOTE: Use DAP to deliver/protect downloads by protecting the downloads/content in dap products page => ContentResponder section.
* Buyer clicks on the button (button created within your JVZoo account) on your sales page
* Buyer is taken to the JvZoo page where they can complete payment
* Buyer completes the payment successfully
* Buyer is transferred back to whatever you set in the thankyou URL in JvZoo for the product or to the upsell page
* In the meantime, JVZoo notifies DAP about the purchase via IPN
* DAP automatically creates the member account, and sends thankyou email (configured in your dap products page) with login info to the buyer.
* Now if regardless of whether you had 1 product in the sales funnel or multiple upsells/downsells, ultimately the users will land on the final receipt purchase where they will find the ‘access my purchase’ link. When they click on that, dap will automatically login the user to their membership account and allow them instant access to content. The users do NOT have to wait for welcome email to login to membership.
Make sure to setup the thankyou email in the DAP products page for all the products you deliver via DAP.
* When the users login to their membership area or are auto-logged-in, by default, they will be redirected to either product-level logged-in URL or global logged-in url based on whether they have access to just 1 product or multiple products. The product level logged-in url is used if the user has access to just 1 product. The global logged-in url (under dap setup -> config -> post-login redirect url) is used when user has access to multiple products.
If you want to send users to a different page, then just set the ‘redirect’ url in the ‘thank-you/download page’ in JVZoo to point to wherever you want them redirected (see step # 1 for detail at the top of this page) and dap will use that url for post-login-redirect.
* Note: You can create a members area page and redirect users to that page upon purchase. When the users login and access their members area, they can access the purchased products/downloads.
PWC=>DAP integration is very simple to set up.
Note: You can create a member’s area and redirect users to that page upon purchase.
There are two main items that need to be addressed when it comes to a member wanting to Upgrade or Downgrade their Subscription from one membership “level” (a.k.a “Product” in DAP) to another.
1) Modifying the actual recurring payments to reflect the new amount
2) Giving them appropriate access as per the upgrade (or downgrade)
So let’s see how both of these are accomplished.
You do need to take some manual action for this. The way to do it is….
Set up automation rules using DAP’s Product Chaining feature, so that if they sign up for one Product (or “level”), they’re automatically removed from another Product (or level).
So if they are currently signed up to your “Gold Membership”, then when they sign up afresh for the “Platinum Membership”, then set up a Product Chaining rule that says, “If member signs up for Platinum Membership, then remove them from Gold Membership”. This is just to make sure that they don’t have access to two products (or “levels”) at the same time.
This is the old, deprecated version of the DAP Shopping Cart add-on. This is still here for archive purposes only, and should only be used with DAP versions 4.4.x or EARLIER.
If you are wanting to use the new DAP Shopping Cart Plugin that supports Stripe and has a unified checkout page, etc, then you can download it from http://digitalaccesspass.com/dappers/new-dap-shopping-cart-plugin/
This plugin replaces ALL files from both the “Paypal Payments Pro” Upsell-Tree plugin as well as the “Authorize.net” Upsell-Tree Plugin
Starting DAP v4.2, we have consolidated both the Authorize.net & Paypal Payments Pro Upsell-Tree Plugins into one simple set of files, and it has been named the DAP Shopping Cart, which will allow you to both accept one time and recurring payments, as well as do 1-Click Upsells.
This consolidated set of files is named DAPShoppingCart.zip , and is available for download from the members’ area at http://DigitalAccessPass.com/dap/ .
If you are upgrading to DAP v4.2 from a previous DAP version, and you’ve been using Authorize.net or Paypal Payments Pro to accept payments, then you must also upgrade to the new DAP Shopping Cart.
So all you need to is…
1) Download the DAPShoppingCart.zip file from the members area
2) Unzip it to your desktop
3) Upload all files inside directly to your main “dap” folder on your site. (do not upload the folder named DAPShoppingCart – upload only the files inside this folder)
a) Log in to your Paypal account and click on the “Profile” link in the menu, then on the next page, click “My selling tools.”
b) Under “Getting paid and managing risk” section, click “Update” beside “Instant payment notifications”
c) If IPN is already enabled, you are all set. If IPN is not already enabled, then click on “Choose IPN Settings”
d) On the next screen, in the Notification URL field, enter…
Don’t forget to replace “YourSite.com” with your actual web site’s domain name.
e) Make sure “Receive IPN Messages” is selected.
f) Click on “Save”.
Problem: You see emails sent to your DAP Admin email account that look like this:
paypalCoupon.php: missing item_name
paypalCoupon.php: No such Product found – SomeProductNameHere
This could be happening because….
a) Some robot software somewhere is auto-posting to that URL.
b) It’s possible that a search engine spider or spambot is hopping from link to link, submitting the form repeatedly from the backend, and because the form is being submitted in an illegal/invalid fashion, DAP is complaining about a missing coupon code.
So for now, if everything else is working ok, and the annoying email is the the only issue, then you can just ignore those emails. Or better yet, simply put a filter on that email subject and have it directly sent to the trash folder in your email client.