DigiResults.com Integration With DAP
1) Go to DigiResults.com “Manage” Listings tab at https://www.digiresults.com/manage/listings
3) Click on “Edit Product” below the Products section on the listings page.
4) In the Edit Product page, click on “Edit” next to Direct Receipts.
Set the Direct Receipt URL to point to the dap script on your site…
The direct receipt format should be set to Clickbank Instant Notification.
5) Create a product in DAP and make sure the dap Product Name exactly matches the digiresults Product Name.
Now run a test purchase via digiresults and see if the account gets created in dap automatically.
Hi Ravi and Veena,
Great to see DAP now works with JVZoo AND DigiResults, which I asked you about some months ago.
1) I was wondering though, for JVZoo integration you say to point it at dap-wsopro.php, which I see in DAP 4.2.1, whereas for DigiResults you have a separate dap-digiresults.php – which is not to be found in 4.2.1.
Is the file available somewhere separately on the site?
2) Apart from the technical side of things, from your own point of view, which of the two do you think offers the better solution for instant payments?
I seem to recall seeing something about JVZoo having lifetime cookies per vendor, which we also get with DAP as I understand it, though I don’t remember seeing this (yet) at DigiResults, which doesn’t necessarily mean they don’t have it.
So I’d be interested in your thoughts on the relative merits.
3) Back to the technical side of things, say we set up a product with one of these two systems (or both??? is that possible or advisable?), and later when DAP offers the function as you indicated, will it be a matter of transitioning to the DAP syatem, or would one have to keep the original 3rd party setup and run them parallel?