Here’s how it works:
DAP picks up all the active products the user has.
For each active product, it checks if there is a purchase transaction (transaction Id > 0) associated with that user->product row in Manage Users page.
– if yes, the row is displayed with a cancel option.
– if no, the script will move on to the next productCancel button will only show for : – Transactions that are cancellation eligble (for ex – it will show for active subscriptions but not for one-time-purchases) – And only if the cancel-eligible transactions are from Paypal or Authnet. It will NOT show for other payment processors like Clickbank, Infusionsoft etc. Here’s how it will look (you can customize the table header names and the cancel button image) :
You can customize the ‘cancel success msg’, ‘cancel failure message’ and the ‘cancel image’ as shown below:
[DAPUserCancel showalltransactions=”Y” showcancel=”Y” cancelsuccess=”Subscription Cancellation Completed Successfully!” cancelfailed=”Sorry, could not cancel the subscription!” cancelimage=”http://YOURSITE.com/wp-content/plugins/DAP-WP-LiveLinks/includes/images/CancelButtonUp.gif”][/DAPUserCancel]
2) [DAPUserCancel showalltransactions=”N” showcancel=”Y”][/DAPUserCancel]
If you use this shortcode in a WP page, it will show transactions that are cancel-eligible (subscription transactions with paypal/authnet only).
Pick all the active products the user has.
For each active product, check if there is a purchase transaction (transaction Id > 0) associated with that user->product row in Manage Users page.
– if yes, check if it’s a subscription purchase (IPN received by dap from the payment processor contains recurring_payment_id, or sub_id or subscr_id) and if yes, show it with a cancel button.
Note:– The cancel button will only show for authnet / paypal purchases. Auto-cancel not supported for other payment processors like Clickbank or Infusionsoft.
– Only cancel eligible (or already cancelled) transactions will show (i.e. one-time purchases will not show)
You can use this shortcode to show ALL transactions (it’s just a dump of user’s transaction history. Shows every single transaction for that user).