Troubleshooting Login Errors
Problem: When you go to http://YourSite.com/dap/ , you get redirected to a "Page Not Found – 404" error page.
Solution: This is happening because in DAP Config, you probably set up an invalid URL to be the default login page. So do this:
- First, log out of DAP by going to http://yoursite.com/dap/logout.php (manually type that in to your browser)
- Now log in to DAP via DAP's special login page – http://YourSite.com/dap/login.php
- Go to "Setup > Config > Advanced" screen
- Then where it says "Location of your login page (eg., if using WordPress). Should start with a forward slash (`/`)" – enter a valid URL there. Before entering any URL there, visit the URL separately in a separate browser tab (or window) and make sure you can actually get to it, and that it has a login form there. Then put that URL in to the above field, and click on "Update".
- Now in a separate browser (totally different browser) where you are not logged in to DAP or WP, try to go to http://YourSite.com/dap/ and see if it redirects to the right page. If not, revisit the steps above, and double check the login URL, that's all.