DAP Login Xpress
What Is “Login Xpress”?
“Login Xpress” is a DAP feature that enables your members to be logged right into your membership site immediately upon completion of their purchase.
This is roughly how it works:
- Visitor arrives at your web site
- On your sales page, they click on any “Buy” button to purchase a Product (or Membership Level)
- They’re taken to the checkout page (depending on Payment processor being used) and they enter their payment information and hit “Submit”
- When they hit “Submit” to complete their payment, their payment is processed right away, and the buyer is immediately transferred back to your web site, in real time, and automatically logged in to your membership site, and they are taken to the “Welcome” page or “Members” page (you may choose what this page is going to be at a per-Product level)
Payment Processors That Work With Login Xpress
DAP supports this feature with the following payment processors:
- Paypal Standard (DAP-generated buttons only – will not work with Paypal-hosted buy buttons that you generate from within your Paypal account)
- 1Shoppingcart / 1SiteAutomation.com
If you use any of the payment options above, then you can set up your sales funnel in such a way that buyers are logged in right away immediately after purchase.
Payment Processors That DO NOT Work With Login Xpress (Yet)
- Paypal Website Payments Pro
DAP integrates with the above processors via some kind of “back-end payment notification” – similar to Paypal’s “IPN” (Instant Payment Notification). Which means the notification between the payment processor and DAP on your site only happens on the “back-end”. Which is why DAP can only deliver the login details to the buyer via an email, and cannot log them in right away (like it can do with “Login Xpress”), because the buyer’s information is available to DAP only when the payment processor sends out the IPN notification behind-the-scenes, so to speak.
So if you’re using the above processors to accept online payments, then what you need to do, is to redirect your buyers to a static “Thank You” page that has a message similar to the one below…
“Thank you for your purchase. In a few minutes, please check your email address used during purchase for your log in details to log in to the members’ area and access the product you just purchased.”
And behind the scenes, DAP would’ve already received the payment notification from the payment processor, and it would’ve created an account for your buyer, given them access to the purchased product, and sent them the “Thank-you Email” for the product(s).