Upgrading to the latest version of LiveLinks
- DO NOT DELETE your DAP-WP-LiveLinks folder.
- DO NOT DISABLE or DE-ACTIVATE the DAP-WP-LiveLinks plugin.
- If you wish to make a back up of your existing DAP-WP-LiveLinks folder, DO NOT DO IT in the same folder, as WP will treat it as a duplicate copy of the plugin, and you can have unexpected results. If you wish to take a backup, then download it to your computer, or move it away from the wp-content/plugins/ folder. DO NOT KEEP more than one copy of the LiveLinks plugin files in the wp-content/plugins/ folder
- Download the latest version of DAP-WP-LiveLinks.zip from the members area.
- Unzip the zip file to your desktop.This will create a folder by name DAP-WP-LiveLinks on your desktop.
- Simply Upload the entire DAP-WP-LiveLinks folder (including the folder too) to your WordPress plugins directory (which is
wp-content/plugins/). You are essentially over-writing your existing plugin files, that's all.
Note: The above ALL-CAPS, that too in RED does not mean we're yelling at you :-). We just want to OVER-EMPHASIZE the importance of the text, that's all.
[…] Upgrading to the latest version of LiveLinks → […]