Troubleshooting DAP/WordPress Sync
The problem: DAP users are not being “sync”ed to WordPress.
Here’s how to troubleshoot.
What are your sync options in DAP Admin -> Setup -> Config -> WordPress Related Section?
Do you allow all users to be sync’d or just paid users?
Do you allow users to be synced only when they pick a username?
If you allow all users to be sync’d and do not want to force your users to pick a username before dap syncs to WP, then use these settings:
Sync DAP User Data to WordPress “Y”
Sync Paid Users Only “N”
Sync Only if Username Exists in DAP “N”
1) Add a user manually to DAP via dap admin panel
2) Note down the user’s dap login id/password
3) Open a new browser where you are not logged in to DAP as admin
4) Now login to DAP again but this time as the user you created in step 1.
5) Now visit any part of your blog. DAP will now sync user to WP.
6) Login to WP admin panel. Click on Users in the left sidebar and see if the new user was created.