Self-Service Store (SSS) Installation & Setup
- Make sure you are using DAP v4.1 or above, because SSS won’t work otherwise.
- Download the Self-Service-Store_vXX.zip file from the member’s area.
- Unzip the 5 files inside to your desktop.
- Here’s where each file goes:
selfService-submit.php: Upload to your “dap” folder
creditHistory.inc.php and selfService.inc.php: Upload to dap/inc/content folder
selfServiceAdmin.php and selfServiceAdmin_submit.php: Upload to dap/admin folder.
- Go to “Setup > Config > Advanced” screen in DAP Admin Control Panel. You will see two SSS config items:Self-Service: Allow members to use credits and choose products a-la-carte.
Set this to “Y” and click ‘Update’
How to order the products displayed in your Self-Service Store?
Ignore this for now. For future use. Let it remain at whatever it currently is set to.
SSS Setup & Configuration
Watch the following videos for more details: