DAP Shopping Cart (Beta): Installation
Installation Steps – DAP Shopping Cart Plugin
1. Download the dapshoppingcart plugin (zip file) from your members area on wickedcoolplugins.com and upload it to WordPress via WP Admin – >Plugins -> Add New -> Browse for the zip file -> install OR upload it to WP via FTP to wp-content/plugins folder.
2. Download the WCP License plugin from your members area on wickedcoolplguins.com and upload it to WordPress via WP Admin – >Plugins -> Add New -> Browse for the zip file -> install OR upload it to WP via FTP to wp-content/plugins folder.
3) Activate DAPshoppingcart plugin in wp admin -> plugins.
4) Activate WCP License plugin in wp admin -> plugins.
5) Login to http://wickedcoolplugins.com/my-account/downloads/ and get your license key.
6) Go to WP admin -> settings -> Wicked Cool Plugins License -> Enter the license key.
Note: DAP v4.5 & LiveLinks v1.9 Required
You need to be on the latest version of DAP (as of today) – DAP v4.5 and LiveLinks v1.9 – for the DAP Shopping Cart to work. See below for new DAP installations or upgrading your existing DAP installation.
Related: Upgrading to DAPv4.5 and LiveLinks v1.9
Related: Installing a new version of DAP
[…] read this document on DAP Cart […]