Automated Reminder Emails For Admin
In DAP, you can not only send automated pre-scheduled emails to your members (Autoresponders), but you can also set up similar pre-scheduled “Reminder” emails to be sent to you (the admin) every time a member reaches a day milestone.
Eg: Let’s say you (the admin) want DAP to send you or someone on your team a reminder email to follow up with each member by email once they reach day #7 – meaning, it’s been 7 days since they signed up for a specific product.
This is how you do it in DAP:
- Go to DAP Admin > Emails > Autoresponders
- Click on “Compose New Email“
- For subject, enter (say) “Follow Up with %%FIRST_NAME%%”
- In the body of that email, you may use merge-tags for the member – like “Be sure to email %%FIRST_NAME %%LAST_NAME%% , ask them about their progress, see how they’re doing and upsell Platinum Coaching program. Their email id is: %%EMAIL_ID%%”
- Further below on that page, in the “Send to 3rd Party (instead of member)” field, select “Yes (like admin or staff)” and you will see an additional text box show up below, where you can enter your (or your staff’s) email id where you want the reminder to be sent.
- Save the email.
- Go to the DAP Product where you want this email to be added to the sequence.
- Go to “ContentResponder” tab.
- Add this new email to the product, click on the “Edit” icon, and set it to be dripped on Day #7.
Now for each member that signs up for that product, regardless of when they join, every time they reach day #7, the reminder email will be sent to the 3rd party email id specified for that message (instead of being sent to member).
If you want to be sent this same email say 3 days before member’s access expires to that Product, then set the email to be dripped on day “-3”. (See Expiration Notifications / Renewal Reminders)
Hi! I have a problem regarding my email. I have tested my product, and it was successful. Everything is working except for the “THANK YOU” message that I received from my email after the purchase. Whenver I click on the links, I will be directed to the error page. Why is that so?