1ShoppingCart Template Update
IMPORTANT: If you downloaded any version of DAP any time after 3 PM PST on August 22, 2010, then you may ignore this post entirely, as this update is already included in your version. This is only for older versions of DAP that were downloaded prior to the above date.
What this is about
1ShoppingCart recently updated their recurring billing email notification format. So we have created a new template so that DAP can process the new format of emails from 1SC.
Who does this affect
Anyone using 1ShoppingCart (1SC), or any private labels of 1SC, including our own 1SiteAutomation.com and have setup a subscription-product through DAP. You could be using 1SC for selling a number of different products through different web sites. This is relevant to you only if you have DAP on your site and have integrated it with 1SC for certain recurring products.
What you need to do
- Log in to the member’s area at http://DigitalAccessPass.com/dap/
- Download the zip file update-1sc.zip from your member’s area.
[NOTE: If you do not see the file in your member’s area, it is possible that you no longer have access to DAP Support & Upgrades, in which case you will have to renew first. If you have already renewed, and still don’t see the file, just open a ticket and we’ll resolve it asap]
- Unzip it to your desktop. You will see a file inside by name update-1sc.php
- Upload this directly to the dap folder on your site, via FTP
- Log in to DAP on your web site as DAP Admin
- Run the script, by visiting the following link in your browser:
(Please change the text “yoursite.com” in the above link to your actual domain name)
- Once you visit the above link in your browser, you will automatically be redirected to your DAP Admin Home Page on your web site.
- Optional: Delete the file update-1sc.php from the dap folder on your web site.
If you have any general questions, feel free to post them in the comments below.
If you have any specific technical questions relating to your web site, please open a ticket at http://DigitalAccessPass.com/support/[NOTE: If you are a “Membership Site In A Box” (MSIAB) license owner who is paying monthly for support, then please open a ticket with your Site URL, FTP & DAP Admin details, and we’ll install this for you for free]