Premium Web Cart Integration
Starting v4.2.1, DAP now integrates with Premium Web Cart (PWC)
PWC=>DAP integration is very simple to set up.
- If your DAP version is 4.2 or earlier, you must upgrade to DAP v4.2.1 & LiveLinks v1.7.
- If you are already using DAP v4.2.1, then download the very latest dap_v4.2.1 zip from the member’s area, unzip the contents to your desktop, and upload just the dap-pwc.php (within the main dap folder on your desktop) to the dap folder on your site.
- Login to your PWC account.
- Go to Cart Settings > Advance Integration.
- Select PWC IPN tab.
- Set the PWC IPN URL to http://yoursite.com/dap/dap-pwc.php (Note: replace yoursite.com with the name of your site)
- Make sure the product name in PWC eXactly matches the Product Name in DAP.
- Buyer clicks on the buy button (button created within your PWC account and published on your sales page).
- Buyer completes the payment successfully and is transferred to the thankyou page.
- PWC notifies DAP via IPN about the purchase.
- DAP automatically creates the member account, and sends thank-you email (configured in your dap products page) with login info to the buyer. NOTE: Make sure to setup the thankyou email in the DAP products page for all the products you sell via DAP.
- When the user logs in to their membership area, they will be redirected to either product-level logged-in URL or global logged-in url based on whether they have access to just 1 product or multiple products. The product level logged-in url is used if the user has access to just 1 product. The global logged-in url (under dap setup -> config -> advanced -> url to which user is redirected upon login) is used when user has access to multiple products.
Note: You can create a member’s area and redirect users to that page upon purchase.