JVZoo Integration with DAP
DAP supports full fledged integration with JVZoo including automated login to membership where users can instantly get access without any manual action. No waiting for welcome email or having to pick a username/ password on the thank-you page after purchase. All automatic.
If you want the users to be auto-logged-in to their membership right after purchase, then please do this step. Otherwise skip this step.
(Click image below to see enlarged version)
i. Delivery Method -> Pass Parameters : Make sure to check the box that says ‘Pass Parameters to Download Page‘
ii. Download Page: Say that after the purchase is complete, you want the users to land on a members area page where they can download/access their purchased content. Say the url of that page is http://YOURSITE.com/member-home
If you want DAP to auto-login the users to their membership and then redirect to /member-home, enter this in the Thankyou / Download Page textbox and then they can get redirected to the /member-home.
Replace YOURSITE.com with the actual name of your site.
Here /member-home is just an example. You can enter the url of any page where you want users to be redirected after login.
In the autologin URL, we have omitted “/” in front of member-home and “/” in front of errorurl because JVZoo messes up the formatting if you include “/” in the querystring.
itemnumber=It should be the product ID of the DAP product you want the users to get access to
redirect=It should be the URL of the page where the users should land after they get logged-in. If you want them to go to /member-home after automated login, set redirect=/member-home (just the relative path is good, no need to enter full url).
errorurl=It should be the URL of the page where the users should land if there are any errors during account creation
2) External Program Integration
Check the check box next to this field.
In that same section, set the Recommended: Method #1 field to the following URL:
(NOTE: replace yoursite.com with the actual domain name of your site).
NOTE 1: Make sure your JVZoo Product Name exactly matches your DAP Product Name
NOTE 2: Also make sure you have the “Welcome Email” Subject & Body configured in the DAP Product page with the right merge tags to send out user login/password.
3) Set your JVZoo and DAP Secret Key
Set the JVZoo My Account => JVZIPN Secret Key to match the Secret key in your DAP setup -> config -> Payment Processing => Secret Authorization Key.
You can pick any secret key you want. Just make sure it exactly matches in dap setup -> config area and the JVZoo My Account page.
NOTE: You can put in ANYTHING you want in the DAP secret key (in dap setup -> config). Say that you set it to DAPKEY. Now when you go to JVZoo My Account => JVZIPN Secret Key, make sure to set the jvzoo secret key to DAPKEY there too. It has to EXACTLY match whatever you set the dap secret key to.
How it works
When a user completes purchase of the product, JVZoo will send payment notification to DAP to the IPN URL specified above. And if you have setup auto-login, then after the user completes the final purchase, JVZoo will land the users on the final receipt page where if they click on “Access My Purchase”, dap will auto-login the users to their membership and allow them instant access to the product.
NOTE: Use DAP to deliver/protect downloads by protecting the downloads/content in dap products page => ContentResponder section.
* Buyer clicks on the button (button created within your JVZoo account) on your sales page
* Buyer is taken to the JvZoo page where they can complete payment
* Buyer completes the payment successfully
* Buyer is transferred back to whatever you set in the thankyou URL in JvZoo for the product or to the upsell page
* In the meantime, JVZoo notifies DAP about the purchase via IPN
* DAP automatically creates the member account, and sends thankyou email (configured in your dap products page) with login info to the buyer.
* Now if regardless of whether you had 1 product in the sales funnel or multiple upsells/downsells, ultimately the users will land on the final receipt purchase where they will find the ‘access my purchase’ link. When they click on that, dap will automatically login the user to their membership account and allow them instant access to content. The users do NOT have to wait for welcome email to login to membership.
Make sure to setup the thankyou email in the DAP products page for all the products you deliver via DAP.
* When the users login to their membership area or are auto-logged-in, by default, they will be redirected to either product-level logged-in URL or global logged-in url based on whether they have access to just 1 product or multiple products. The product level logged-in url is used if the user has access to just 1 product. The global logged-in url (under dap setup -> config -> post-login redirect url) is used when user has access to multiple products.
If you want to send users to a different page, then just set the ‘redirect’ url in the ‘thank-you/download page’ in JVZoo to point to wherever you want them redirected (see step # 1 for detail at the top of this page) and dap will use that url for post-login-redirect.
* Note: You can create a members area page and redirect users to that page upon purchase. When the users login and access their members area, they can access the purchased products/downloads.