- Buyer comes to your web site and clicks on your buy button and is taken to e-junkie to checkout
- Buyer finishes paying, and then they are redirected to a static page on your site that says something to the effect of “Thank you for your purchase. Please check your email id that you just used during purchase, for information about how to login and access the product you just purchased.”
- While this is happening, in the background, e-junkie would’ve already notified DAP via their back-end notification process called “Common Notification”, and DAP would’ve already created an account for the buyer, and emailed the buyer the login details.
- Buyer checks their email id, and they see the email from you giving them their login details.
- They login to your site using that information.
That’s the big picture. Now for the specifics on how to integrate DAP & e-Junkie.
E-Junkie Integration with DAP
1) Create a product in DAP that you want to be able to sell via e-junkie
2) Create a product in e-junkie with exactly the same name as the DAP Product name, and create a buy button for it.
3) Go to the e-junkie Seller Admin > Edit Account Preferences > Common Notification URL field
Set it to point to…
(replace yoursite.com with the name of your site)
4) Go back to DAP Setup -> config -> payment processing section.
Look for these config items:
Merchant’s Payment Gateway API Login ID
Merchant’s Payment Gateway Transaction Key
And set these to match your ejunkie merchant login Id and password. This is needed for security validation.
Go ahead and test your purchase and see if it makes it to DAP Payment/Coupons => Orders page and if the users get added.