If you are currently using the OLD version of DAP Shopping Cart Plugin (1.11 or less) and want to upgrade to DAP Shopping Cart version 2.0 on your site, then take a backup of your existing version and then please follow these steps to upgrade to new version:
1) FTP to your site
2) Download the latest version of DAP Shopping Cart from your members area on our WickedCoolPlugin.com site. Extract the contents of the zip file. You will end up with a dapshoppingcart folder on your desktop.
3) Rename the existing dapshoppingcart plugin folder (under /wp-content/plugins) to say dapshoppingcart-OLD. This way you can revert back to this version quickly if there are any issues with the new version.
4) Now upload the new version to /wp-content/plugins folder. You should end up with dapshoppingcart folder under /wp-content/plugins.
5) Make sure the new version is active in WP Admin => Plugins.
6) Now add a NEW WP page, and in the ‘visual editor’ tab, you will find a ‘SC’ icon. Click on it to create a new checkout page. Make sure to select ‘template2’ as it’s the new responsive template.
Save the page as say – checkout-new. Basically make sure to give it a different name then the current checkout page.
7) Now visit DAP Admin => Payments => Generate Buy Button => Click on DAP Shopping Cart tab.
8) Generate a Payment link or Button. Make sure to enter the URL of this new checkout page in the checkout page url field (STEP 2 of button generation).
9) Publish the button on a test page or visit the link directly in a browser, and the new checkout page should show up!
10) Test your existing payment button. It should continue to point to the old template and continue to work. Make sure to test it.
11) If you are happy with the new checkput template and have tested it, you can then make this your primary checkout page!