Customizing vBulletin Login For Single-Signon
Here’s what you need to do to disable the standard vB login form at the top-right corner of your forum pages, and customize it so that you force your members to log in via the DAP login form, so that they’re logged in to your membership site as well as DAP.
- Log in to VB Admin control panel at http://yoursite.com/forums/admincp/
- Go to Styles & Templates > Style Manager > Default (or whatever style you’re currently using)
- From the big list on the left, select the “header” template. Then on the right, under the “Controls” section, click on Edit
- On the resulting page, copy the full code from this text file and paste into the main “Template” body, and click on “Save”
- Next, download the file forums/register.php from your server, to your desktop and save the original copy somewhere safe.
- Replace the contents of that file with the contents of this text file.