In the upcoming release of DAP (4.6), we have automated CB->DAP refunds and cancellations.
If a customer contacts you to request a refund or cancellation, you can initiate a refund or cancellation ticket from within your ClickBank account. And when you complete the refund / cancellation in CB, DAP will automatically remove user’s access to product.
1) Login to your CB account. Just visit the Transactions page of your account which is located under the Reporting Tab.
2) On the Transactions page, you can look up the order by the customer’s email address or order number.
3) A link to open a ticket on any order is available when you search for transactions (orders) from the Transaction page under the Reporting tab. Simply click on the “T” in the Actions column for that order. The Actions column is on the far left of the table.
4) When the ticket comes up, select “More options…” from the drop-down menu and choose the option to either refund or cancel the order as you needed. Add a comment showing that you as the vendor have honored the customer’s request for a refund or cancellation and then process the action and send the notice to the customer by pressing the “Send” button.
5) As the vendor, when you request a refund/cancellation, the ticket processes in 5 minutes, not one business day. It is assumed you do not want to try to save the sale if you enter the request yourself. You have 5 minutes to close the ticket before the refund/cancellation occurs, in case you mistakenly created the ticket.
6) After the refund/cancellation is complete in CB, CB will send an INS notification to DAP.
DAP will automatically remove the user’s access to the product. The users can still login to their membership but can no longer access any protected content under this product.