(For information about the MSIAB Pro package, click here.)
Here’s how the MSIAB “Starter” Concierge sessions work:
* Please note that with the “Starter” Concierge service, you get a total of *3 hours* of 1-on-1 setup and configuration and DAP walk-thru. So you’re free to manage those 3 hours of time you’re getting, by guiding us to focus on the things most important to you (like MailChimp Integration, Content Protection, Affiliate Setup, etc).
* Any time left over from either the 1-on-1 call or the offline time, may not be re-used for any other purposes (like, asking us to additional software installation, etc). Any time left unused will be forfeited if not used within 6 months (180 days).
* The bonuses or time provided may not be transferred to others.
* So after you purchase the MSIAB license, pls open a ticket at http://DigitalAccessPass.com/support/ with all of the following site credentials that we will need for installaing DAP on your site.
* Then we set up a 2-hour call with you, give you a crash-course in using DAP, set up end-to-end of a product, set up your various member-facing pages, go over all of your questions, etc.
* And then, we recommend that you take a few days to use DAP by yourself, play with the different settings and options, set up the rest of of your actual content, create your actual products, decide on the pricing, create your sales pages, squeeze pages, etc.
* By this time, you will have more questions, and more ideas. So, at that point, contact us via the same ticket as before, and request your final 1-hour Concierge session. During this final call, we can go over any other questions you may have, or anything else you may need help with in completing the set up of your membership site.
While we actually don’t require anything to be setup ahead of the calls, the more components you have already set up (or have made some progress on, or have at least given a thought to) going into the call – like your theme look & feel, your nav menu, your pages, sub-pages, Aweber email sequence, etc), the quicker you will be able to launch after the calls.
The only thing we really need is for you to have absolutely every third-party component’s login and password information handy and available – like Aweber login, WP admin, FTP, Authorize.net/Paypal/ClickBank/other, Web hosting cPanel, etc).
We may need most of it during setup (you don’t *have* to give it to us – you must at least be able to log in yourself and follow our instructions on the call – we can help you by allowing you to share your screen and walking you through the steps).
And you’ll really benefit from watching some of our videos ahead of time – like the tutorial videos we have added, at http://DigitalAccessPass.com/documentation/ (at the top on the menu on the left, look under the “DAP Tutorials: End-to-End” section).
So, to summarize, here’s a list of things that we can and cannot do.
What we CAN do:
* Set up your member pages: Login page, “My Content” page, “My Affiliate” page and “Profile” page
* Setup up to 6 different products or “levels”
* Set up any free products, and show you how to sign up free members
* Set up the DAP shopping cart if required and connect it to a supported payment gateway
* Create buy buttons for your various products, and set it all up so that people can go from your site to buying your product to being logged in to the member’s area
* Walk you through end-to-end testing of your sales funnel
* Integrate DAP with your payment processor or 1SiteAutomation.com cart
* Setup 1-Click Upsells if you’re going to offer them
* Set up “Self-Service Store” – which is our “Credits” plugin and integrate it with your products and your content, so that you can award your members with “Credits”
* Setup and install vBulletin and integrate it with your membership levels or products so that certain members can access certain forums only
* Set up full content protection, content dripping, product chaining
* Set up email autoresponders and show you how to do broadcasts
* Set up your affiliate program, commissions for your various products, set up the affiliate info page for your members, and show you how to run reports and also pay your affiliates, etc
What we WILL NOT be doing:
* Designing your web site headers, graphics, skins, css, etc
* Create any kind of web site content, videos, write articles, blog posts or pages, etc
* Create your navigation, menu, organizing or arranging your content, etc
* Setup your squeeze pages, launch funnel, etc