Membership Site In A Box (MSIAB)
Tired Of Doing All The "Figuring Out"
On Your Own? Looking For Some Help?
There are so many components that go into creating a fully automated membership site, and sometimes it can all get a bit overwhelming.
Not having to figure it all out by yourself, getting all of your questions answered by two of the foremost membership site experts on the planet (Veena and Ravi - Co-Founders & Co-Developers of DAP), being able to look over their shoulders, and having your hand held through it all, can be just the kind of help you need to launch your membership quickly - and successfully!
You Got Questions? We Got Answers...
There are so many questions to be answered, so many decisions to make...
How To... And How not To
It's not always about getting your "How To..." questions answered. Sometimes, it's also about "How NOT To...". And it's also about your need to know more. Like the "Why..." behind it. And you want to know what others in your industry are doing. And what are the best practices vs popular practices. You want real answers from real experts, not just training from a technical person.
There will be times when you have many of these little questions, that look inconsequential, but could make such a big difference to your bottom-line.
And those are the times you'll find yourself thinking, "I wish there was someone I could just ask about this, someone who's been there and done that, and can give me a quick summary of what I should and shouldn't do for my specific situation, and get a quick, solid answer that I can then go forward and implement quickly..."
And that's where we come in :-)
We call it the Membership Site In A Box.
Work With The DAP Co-Founders
With the Membership Site In A Box service, you get your own Launch Concierge - someone who will work with you one-on-one, on the phone, skype or GotoMeeting (we'll host the meeting), answer all your strategy questions, walk you through actual implementation start to finish, and get your site up and running, ready for launch.
And for a limited time, you can work 1-on-1 with Veena Prashanth and/or Ravi Jayagopal - the two DAP Co-Founders - who will help you set up your membership site.
And all you have to do is Just Add Content.
The Membership-Site-In-A-Box license comes with a 3-Hour Concierge Call, where we will help you set up a fully functional membership site - wordpress included, membership software included, coaching included.
What You Need To Know Before You Get Started
Here are some basic requirements before you consider these licenses...
How It Works
With the Membership Site In A Box (MSIAB) "Concierge" service, you get a total of 3 hours of 1-on-1 setup and configuration and DAP walk-thru.
Normally, during those 3 hours, we will set up upto 3 products of your membership site end-to-end: Product setup and configuration (one-time, recurring), Content protection & dripping, Email autoresponder setup, Welcome email and Double-optin setup, Payment processor integration, Member's area pages like Member home page, Profile page, "My Content" page, Affiliate page, etc. We will also set you up with a framework to create your other Member Content Pages, as well as the framework to create future pages.
By the end of the 3 hours, you will be in pretty close to launching your web site - all you have to do is add all of your content, customize the emails and configurations to your preferences, make some test purchases and you're good to go.
Please note that some people need more help than others. 3 hours may not be enough for everybody. Sometimes, we spend a lot of time training our users in the basics of membership sites, how Paypal or other payment processors work, how affiliate programs work, etc. So the more experience you have in general with creating web sites, the sooner you'll be able to hit the ground running. But if this is your first foray online into selling anything at all, then the general Internet Marketing learning curve will be steeper for you, and we end up spending more time training you on the basics of how things work online, than spending time setting up your membership site.
So depending on your specific needs and how much experience you have in doing some of the things, you are welcome to manage those 3 hours by guiding us to focus on the things most important to your specific needs - like, say, ClickBank integration, MailChimp setup, Content Protection, Affiliate Setup, etc.
So here's how the MSIAB Concierge service works:
* When you sign up for the MSIAB Concierge servcie, you will receive a thank-you email with your login details. You may log in to your membership area at DigitalAccessPass.com to download the files. Please follow the instructions in that welcome email to open a ticket at http://DigitalAccessPass.com/support/ for installation, where you can also ask us about scheduling the Concierge call.
* Once we get your installation request, we will install DAP on your site and make sure DAP can run on your site.
* Then we set up your first 1-hour call with you, give you an end-to-end tutorial about using DAP, set up end-to-end of a product, set up your various member-facing pages, go over all of your questions, etc. We usually conduct the calls via GoToMeeting, and we will send you the call details once we have scheduled it. On these calls, we will be sharing our screen as we go through each screen and set it all up, so you can see exactly what we're doing, and also ask questions along the way.
So on your first call, we will ask you about your requirements, what your vision is for your site, what kind of content you have and will be creating, etc. This is a great opportunity to brainstorm about one-time products vs. recurring subscriptions, how and why you should set up the affiliate program, what is the best way to create your content (posts or pages, when to use categories, how to use the DAP shortcodes for in-page content protection, etc.
And we will also help you create a skeletal structure for your content, and we will start creating your member pages, and tell you how to organize your content.
* Once the first call ends, we recommend that you take a few days to use DAP by yourself, play with the different settings and options, set up the rest of of your real content (to whatever extent possible), create some real products, decide on the pricing, create your sales pages, squeeze pages, etc.
* By this time, you will have more questions, and more ideas. So, at that point, contact us via the same ticket as before, and request your second Concierge session. During this call, we will answer any questions you may have, get into specifics of your content and structure, help you protect different types of media - like videos, audio, PDF, etc.
* And then, we would have the third call soon thereafter, where we can go over any final setup questions you may have, help you setup payment processor integration, third-party email service integration (eg. Aweber), and anything else you may need help with in completing the set up of your membership site and getting ready to launch.
* You do NOT have to build out your entire site ahead of time to use the Concierge sessions. As long as you have WordPress installed and have at least a few posts/pages setup, that's all we need to walk you through the full DAP setup.
* The only thing we really need during the call, is for you to have all third-party components' login and password information handy and available - like Aweber login, WP admin, FTP, Authorize.net/Paypal/ClickBank/other login, Web hosting cPanel login, etc. We will need most of it during setup (you don't *have* to give it to us - you must at least be able to log in yourself and follow our instructions on the call - we can help you by allowing you to share your screen and walking you through the steps).
** MOST IMPORTANT STEP **
b) For your own sake (to launch faster), it would really help if before the call, you have given some thought to some of the smaller details - like what theme you wish to use, what do you want on your navigation menu, what payment processor you wish to use, what kind of products you wish to sell - one-time, recurring, etc).
Click Here To Buy
Membership Site In A Box
Don't Need Setup Help?
Click Here To Buy Just
The DAP Software