DAP’s Incredibly Powerful Affiliate Program
DAP offers you a built-in Affiliate Program for your web site, where all your Members can automatically and instantly be enrolled as Affiliates.
And here are a few, rare and powerful features in DAP, that you won’t find in most other affiliate providers:
1) Instant Affiliates
This means that as soon as a buyer purchases any product, or even signs up for a free product, they can get an instant affiliate link that they can immediately start using to promote your membership site.
In fact, you can even send them their own unique affiliate link right in their welcome email itself, the same email where you send them their login info! So even before they’ve logged in to your site to download or view the content that they’ve just purchased, they’re already and affiliate and can start promoting your site to others, and earn back their investment even before they’ve reached your refund period.
2) Global Affiliate Link
There’s just one “core” (default) affiliate link that your affiliates can use to promote your web site, and regardless of which product the referral ends up buying, your affiliate gets paid on all of those purchased products.
So it’s like an Amazon affiliate link. One global link that gets you paid on any resulting purchases. So your specific affiliate link could be promoting a book, electronic gadget, shoe or clothing. And once your referral gets to Amazon.com after clicking your affiliate link, even if they don’t purchase that specific product that you just them to, and go on to purchase ANY other product from the entire Amazon.com catalog (which are commission-eligible, of course), then you’ll make commissions on any resulting sale. That’s exactly how the DAP affiliate program works too. Just one default affiliate link. Affiliate can redirect visitor to any landing page (see details below), and affiliate gets paid for any resulting sales.
3) Affiliate Link Redirection
Let’s say you were an Affiliate of Amazon.com. Now imagine if Amazon gave you just one, static affiliate link to promote ALL of their products across their ENTIRE web site. That is, one standard affiliate link to promote millions of products, and anyone who clicked on that standard link would always land at Amazon’s home page, no matter what – and that there was no way to direct affiliate traffic directly to any of the actual product pages.
Imagine if you saw a link on our blog that read “Click here to check out the amazing Bamboo Fun tablet” and the link, instead of taking you directly to the product page of the Bamboo fun, took you to Amazon’s home page? How incredibly annoying would that be for the visitor to always be taken to Amazon’s home page no matter what product someone were recommending? Think Amazon would be the e-commerce juggernaut it is today without that implementing that simple feature?
But Amazon lets you link directly to the product pages of the product you are referring to (or recommending, or promoting).
“Check out the amazing Bamboo Fun tablet” (links directly to product page)
“Check out my best-selling book ‘No Business Like E-Business’ on Amazon” (links directly to the book page)
We are amazed that so many affiliate software providers do not offer this simple, basic feature. And that is the ability to set the affiliate cookie, and then redirect the referred visitor to any page on any web site the affiliate wants the visitor to land on.
So when you use DAP, your affiliates are not forced to always send traffic to your home page. They can redirect the visitor (who just clicked on their affiliate link) to any part of your web site. In fact, they can redirect the visitor to any web page on any web site anywhere online! So they could be sending traffic to one of your free videos, one of your blog posts, or even to one of your articles published on someone else’s web site!
3) Multi-Tier Affiliate Program
DAP allows you to offer multiple tiers of commissions, not just one. So you can create an incredible revenue stream for your affiliates, where they get paid on the sales generated by their 1st level referrals. Which means more incentive for them to join and promote your affiliate program!
4) Paying A Per-Lead Commission To Your ClickBank Affiliates
You already know that DAP supports ClickBank purchases, and you can turn off the display of your affiliate section if you are using ClickBank’s own affiliate program, instead of DAP.
But wait – that does not mean that you can’t use the two affiliate programs IN TANDEM to pull of something really crazy – like awarding your ClickBank affiliates with a commission just for sending you a lead – meaning, the lead just signs up for your “free” newsletter – and of course, if they go on to purchase something from your web site (assuming you are selling through ClickBank), then they get the usual CB commissions.
So here’s how it works:
- Every member on your DAP-powered site gets their own affiliate link that looks like:
- And their CB affiliate link for your product would look like
- Now DAP’s affiliate link has the capability of redirecting to any page on your site (or any page on any web site) by adding the destination URL to the affiliate link.
- So, now your affiliate adds their CB affiliate link to the END of their DAP affiliate link, like this:
- So when someone clicks on this above link that your affiliate is promoting, then two things happen:
a) The DAP affiliate cookie is set
b) The CB cookie is also set
- So within DAP, you can set up just a Per-Lead Affiliate Commission for your Product (which is say, a free newsletter or a free PDF, or whatever)
- So when the referred user signs up at your membership site, they first get paid the Per-Lead Commission
- If they then go on to purchase other products from your web site (which obviously you’re selling through ClickBank, otherwise, this whole section is of no meaning to you), then they get the Per-Sale commission from ClickBank too!
So that sums up some of the best features that are part of DAP.
Other Built-In Affiliate Features
Of course, there’s still all the other cool affiliate features in DAP, like…
- Commission Override: Give special treatment to your Top Affiliates and JV partners by giving them higher commissions than the rest of your affiliates.
- Pay affiliates both one-time or monthly recurring commissions for the life of the subscriber.
- Pay-Per-Lead and Pay-Per-Sale
- Ready-made Affiliate Links Displayed for Users
- Ready-made Affiliate Toolbox for your affiliates
* Real-time Earnings Reporting
* Real-time Payment Report
* Real-time Traffic Stats for both Affiliates and Admin (with referers)
- Paypal Mass-Pay Ready: You get a Paypal Mass-Pay ready, fully formatted affiliate list with all commissions listed.
- Offline Payments: Export Affiliates for payment, pay them using any offline means (eg., checks), and then once the checks have been mailed, you can mark them all as “Paid”.
- Process Refund for Affiliates: When you process a refund, DAP will also reverse the affiliate commission. It will not reverse the Pay-per-lead amounts. Only the Pay-per-sale amount is negated.
So these are the features available to right out-of-the-box, just waiting for you to start signing up an army of affiliates from day 1!
For more information about the Affiliate Module, check out our documentation page at http://DigitalAccessPass.com/documentation/ and see the